According to Moon Phase Zakki, a sequel to Kiddy Grade is in the works.
Kiddy Grade Sequel “Kiddy Grade 2” (tentative title) is in the works!
Aya Hirano, the seiyuu of Lumière, revealed that a second Kiddy Grade anime is in the works during the broadcast of “Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu SOS-dan Radio Subdivision” episode 35. The new anime will continue to focus on Éclair and Lumière. A pilot episode will be released first.
This has got to be true because Haruhi-sama said it! Continue reading for what I think Kiddy Grade 2 needs…
The first Kiddy Grade series was kind of nice, but it didn’t leave much impression other than a swath of Éclair x Lumière H-doujinshi. Here are some suggestions from me for Kiddy Grade 2 to achieve the status of ultimate moé!
- Make Lumière more tsundere
- More girls
- Introduce a meido-fuku dojikko who is often sexually harrassed
- Make her shoot laser beams from her eyes as her ES power
- Rename GOTT to SOS団
- Bunny costume shall be the new work uniform
- Instead of just incest, get yuri incest!
- Throw in 12 sisters while you are at it
- Trap(s) — Everyone is doing it
Okay so my suggestions suck like a vacuum cleaner, but seriously, will anyone ever be able to watch Kiddy Grade 2 without thinking of Haruhi-sama every time Lumière speaks? It will be a whole new viewing experience. 楽しみ～